After a storied career beginning with becoming an orderly in Santa Paula, CA and working the Watts Riots in LA to working his way through the ranks of medical professionals (X-Ray tech, CNA, LPN, RN and NP) culminating as a Physicians Assistant in Family Practice and Emergency Medicine in Eastern Montana, caring and helping the people of numerous counties in Eastern Montana; becoming the first President of Montana Association of Physicians Assistants, where he argued in the State Legislature to award PAs the medical authority to prescribe medications and write orders, sadly Paul Wheeler has lost his fight with his medical conditions, succumbing to the devastating effects of CoVid-19. He went as the strong willed man he always was, caring about those around him. Donations for end of life care are being accepted through a GoFundMe page.
To plant a tree in memory of Paul Wheeler as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
Trending This Week
- Social Security Administration announces 2021 COLA
- O’Connor wins Weatherby set, Varner gets Polaris ATV in Wild Feed raffles
- The Fallon County Times E-Edition for 11-27-20
- Paul Wheeler
- Substitute teachers help local schools battle COVID-19 impact, challenges
- Sheila Cline
- Christmas comes early in Baker park Nov. 29
- Delphine Hoenke
- Junior High takes third place in Melstone tourney
- Latest E-Edition