1. How do I purchase a Premium Access subscription?
We have partnered with a company called Tinypass in order to provide Full Access to all of our Premium content.
To purchase, click on Subscribe and then click the link under option #2. This will open the purchase screen.
Now you can click your desired payment amount, and then you will be prompted to pay through the Tinypass secure window.
Here are the payment steps for a Credit Card account:
• Select your payment method
• Enter your email and match the security code
• Enter your payment details
• Once your payment is complete, you will then create a password for your access.
• Finally, click the “Close Window” button and you will be granted Full Access to all of our Premium content.
You will receive a payment confirmation by email directly from Tinypass.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please email email@example.com or call 1-800-275-7799 for support.
2. Can I read any Premium articles before signing up?
Yes. You are allowed 3 free Premium article views every thirty days.
3. How would I cancel a subscription?
Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-503-444-7924 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday thru Friday.
4. Is all the site’s content behind a paywall now?
No. Some content such as Breaking News coverage, weather/traffic alerts, Obituaries, Special Publications, the Church Directory, the Classifieds page, The Finder and some articles will remain free.
5. Having trouble viewing the Sign In/Purchase screen on your phone?
For the best results, we recommend using the Google Chrome browser for Android devices, and Safari for I-Phones.
6. How can I reset my password?
To reset your password you will need to be sure you are logged out. Then, you will need to trigger the Sign In screen and click “Sign In.” Once this is done, click the “I forgot my password” link, right next to the “Login” button.
Now, enter your email address and click the “Reset Your Password” button. A reset code and a link to enter your new password will then be emailed to you from Tinypass. Follow that link to complete the process, then go back to www.falloncountyextra.com and Sign In again.
7. Not able to proceed with a purchase or Sign In?
Make sure that all pop-up blocking software is disabled.