“Play it again Sam”
By Sherry Vogel
Wow! The number of tips shared by our readers, concerning the many uses of vinegar, is quite impressive. Here are a few more of your *tips sharing how to use vinegar for cleaning purposes:
1. * Remove odors from dishwasher – Use 2 cups white distilled vinegar and rinse with hot water.
2. Lunch Box odors – put a slice of bread that has been soaked in white distilled vinegar, leave overnight then remove and rinse the lunch box.
3. * Wash walls with vinegar.
4. * Toilet bowl cleaner – Pour 1 cup of white vinegar in the toilet bowl let it stand for 5 minutes and then flush.
5. Stain remover – Remove perspiration stains from clothes by applying one part vinegar and four parts water on the spot, rub and then rinse.