Baker Police Department
• January 18, 2016 – January 24, 2016 – 30 Calls for service: 3 agency assists; 2 animal complaints; 2 citizen assists; 1 criminal trespass; 2 disturbances; 2 family member assaults; 2 informations; 1 theft; 8 traffic stops; 2 ungovernable youth; 4 unlocks; 1 welfare check.
Anyone with any information on any area crime is encouraged to call Crimestoppers at 406-778-2222. Calls are never recorded and rewards are offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of responsible parties.
From the Bench
• Jacob Daniel Jovanovich, Billings, operating with expired registration, failure to re-register, bond forfeited $85, ticket issued 12/27/15.
• Andrew Thomas Craft, Baker, seatbelt violation, bond forfeited $20, ticket issued 12/31/15.
• Steven W. Zumpf, Baker, ROW violation, fail to yield to vehicle on through highway, bond forfeited $85, ticket issued 1/7/16.
• Chandler Blade Wyrick, Baker, fail to carry proof or exhibit/insurance in vehicle, owner or operator, 1st offense, bond forfeited $285, ticket issued 12/15/15.
• Dean Wang, Baker, violation of commission or department orders or rules, bond forfeited $135, ticket issued 1/11/16.