Baker Police Department
• October 12 – October 18, 2015 – 46 Calls for service: 1 agency assist; 1 alarm; 11 theft; 1 animal complaint; 7 informations; 2 citizen assists; 9 traffic stops, 1 crash (hit & run); 1 disturbance; 3 extra patrols; 1 fight; 1 harassment; 1 lost or found property; 2 suspicious vehicles; 1 unlock; 2 unsecured buildings; 1 welfare check
NOTE: We are currently investigating numerous thefts from unlocked vehicles that appear to be taking place in the evening hours in the residential areas. Once again we recommend people locking their vehicles and keeping their valuables out of sight or out of the vehicle all together. Any questions you can contact the Police Department.
Anyone with any information on any area crime is encouraged to call Crimestoppers at 406-778-2222. Calls are never recorded and rewards are offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of responsible parties.
From the bench
• Kaily A. Miller, Baker, operating without liability insurance in effect, 1st offense, $535 with $250 suspended on conditions for six months (4/13/16), jail of 10 days with 10 days suspended on conditions for six months, no violations of any local, state or federal laws, pay fine, fees and or surcharges as agreed/ ordered, pay back all Court costs/restitution, attend, complete, comply and pay for the WiseChoice LifeSkills Course – Driver Responsibility, notify the Court/Counsel immediately (within 48 hours) of any change of address or telephone number during suspension/deferral period, ticket issued 2/16/15.
• Kaily A. Miller, Baker, operating with expired registration, failure to re-register, $85, ticket issued 2/16/15.
• Cory Lee Efta, Baker, interfering with traffic while backing, bond forfeited $85, ticket issued 10/1/15.
• Javon Sinceare DeGrand-Renee, Baker, fail to carry proof or exhibit/insurance in vehicle, owner or operator, 1st offense, dismissed by Court, per the defendant providing proof of valid insurance on the date and time of citation, ticket issued 9/30/15.
• Monty Alan McMillin, Box Elder, SD, driver failing to use seatbelt, bond forfeited $60, ticket issued 10/6/15.
• Monty Alan McMillin, Box Elder, SD, no log book in possession, bond forfeited $135, ticket iss- ued 10/6/15.