Legal Tip of the Week

  Did you know …

that you can ask for a change in child support that you pay or get? Some reasons you can ask for a change include if your income or your child’s living arrangements have substantially changed.

   For more information, please visit the Families and Kids section of If you can’t find the information you want, click on the LiveHelp button or call the Montana Legal Services Association HelpLine at 1-800-666-6899.