Baker Police Department
• October 5 – October 11, 2015 – 36 Calls for service: 4 agency assists; 2 theft; 4 animal complaints; 6 informations; 1 felony arrest; 13 traffic stops, 5 vehicle unlocks; 1 arrest-Habitual Traffic Offender
Anyone with any information on any area crime is encouraged to call Crimestoppers at 406-778-2222. Calls are never recorded and rewards are offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of responsible parties.
From the bench
• Michael A. Stankowski, Circle, stop sign violation, bond forfeited $85, ticket issued 9/19/15.
• James Eugene Wiseman, Baker, owner permitting operation of vehicle without liability insurance, 1st offense, bond forfeited $285, ticket issued 7/29/15.
• James Eugene Wiseman, Baker, ROW violation, fail to obey requirements of yield sign, bond forfeited $85, ticket issued 7/29/15.
• Dale Joseph O’Donnell, Olathe, CO, fail to register O/S MV when used for hire or person gainfully employed in Montana, bond forfeited $85, ticket issued 10/7/15.
• Halid Velic, Kennewick, WA, speeding, truck non-interstate, exceed daytime 60 MPH limit, 70/60, bond forfeited $55, ticket issued 9/14/15.