Legal Tip of the Week


Did you know … that you have the right to be reemployed in your civilian job if you left it for military service? The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) gives that right, but there are things you must do. You must give advance notice of your service to your employer, return to work after service in a timely manner, and more.  For more information, please visit the Veterans and Military section of If you can’t find the information you want, click on the LiveHelp button or call the Montana Legal Services Association HelpLine at 1-800-666-6899.