Baker Police Department
• August 10, 2015 – August 16, 2015 – 27 Calls for service: 4 informations; 2 unlocks; 1 hit and run accident; 10 traffic stops; 1 ungovernable youth; 2 agency assists; 4 animal complaints; 3 public assists.
Anyone with any information on any area crime is encouraged to call Crimestoppers at 406-778-2222. Calls are never recorded and rewards are offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of responsible parties.
From the bench
• Kelly Leroy Steen, Baker, animal at large, bond forfeited $30, ticket issued 7/12/15.
• John W. Hankla, Harrodsburg, KY, speed, exceed restricted speed limit established local authority, 35/25, bond forfeited $55, ticket issued 7/12/15.
• Shelby Tanner Conroy, exhibition driving, bond forfeited $50, ticket issued 7/12/15.
• Trevor J. Pierce, Baker, operate a vehicle which has not been properly registered, bond forfeited $85, ticket issued 7/12/15.
• Kelly Matthew Brown, Baker, fail to stop and ID self after striking unattended vehicle, bond forfeited $285, ticket issued 7/11/15.
• Karlee Morgan Murnion, Baker, owner permitting operation of vehicle without liability insurance, 1st offense, dismissed by Court per proof of valid insurance at time and date of citation, ticket issued 8/5/15.
• Jay Dee Kurt Lindstrom, Baker, assault, $585, restitution, Public Defender fee of $250, restitution to Fallon County Ambulance of $520 and Fairlight Medical Center of $195.37, restitution fee of $71.54, jail – deferred imposition of jail sentence for a period of two years (8/11/17), no violations of any local, state or federal laws, pay fines, fees and or surcharges as agreed/ordered, pay back all Court costs and restitution, attend, complete, comply and pay for – 60 days of SCRAMx Compliance Monitoring Bracelet, WiseChoice LifeSkills Anger Management Course, shall not enter any establishment where alcohol is the chief item of sale with the exception of food to go orders, shall not possess or consume any alcohol or illegal drugs and or drugs or medication without a prescription, notify the Court/Counsel immediately (within 48 hours) of any change of address or telephone number, ticket issued 5/2/15.
• Bryce Douglas Ward, Three Forks, public nuisance, $285 with $100 suspended on conditions for six months (2/13/16), jail – deferred imposition of jail sentence for six months, no violations of any local, state or federal laws, pay fine, fees, and or surcharges as agreed/ordered, notify the Court/Counsel immediately (within 48 hours) of any change of address or phone number during suspension/deferral period, defendant to motion Court for withdrawal of guilty plea and dismissal of charge upon completion of deferred imposition of sentence/judgment requirements and deadline (46-18-204-MCA), ticket issued 3/10/15.