Baker Police Department
• August 3, 2015 – August 9, 2015 – 43 Calls for service: 4 agency assists; 3 animal complaints; 8 citizen assists; 1 crash (hit and run); 1 criminal mischief; 2 criminal trespasses; 1 DUI; 2 extra patrols; 6 informations; 1 missing person; 1 suspicious vehicle; 2 thefts; 6 traffic stops; 4 unlocks; 1 welfare check
Anyone with any information on any area crime is encouraged to call Crimestoppers at 406-778-2222. Calls are never recorded and rewards are offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of responsible parties.
From the bench
• Larry Benjamin Barnett, Baker, driving a motor vehicle while privilege to do so is suspended or revoked, $535, jail of 180 days with 175 suspended on conditions for six months (1-28-16), five days jail to be completed by August 11, 2015, loss of driver’s license to be determined by the State, no violations of any local, state or federal laws, pay fine, fees and or surcharges as agreed/ordered, complete jail sentence as ordered, notify the Court/Counsel immediately (within 48 hours) of any change of address or telephone number during suspension/deferral period, ticket issued 4/11/15.
• Enrique Hendrix Rios, Baker, criminal possession of dangerous drugs, $585, jail deferred imposition of jail sentence of six months for one year (7/29/16), attend, complete, comply and pay for ACT – Prime for Life Dangerous Drug Information Course, report by 8/10/15 complete by 11/10/15, no violations of any local, state or federal laws, pay fines, fees and or surcharges as agreed/ordered, attend, complete, comply and pay for Chemical Dependence Assessment, Education Course and treatment and follow all recommendations of the Counselor – Dangerous Drug Information Course, SCRAM Compliance Monitoring PharmChem drug patch for six months, WiseChoice LifeSkills Course – Substance Abuse, shall not possess or consume any alcohol or illegal drugs and or drugs or medications without a prescription, notify the Court/Counsel immediately (within 48 hours) of any change of address or telephone number during suspension period, ticket issued 7/7/15.
• Enrique Hendrix Rios, Baker, fail to have two lighted headlamps during hours of dark (motorcycle, quad, motor driven cycle excluded), bond forfeited $85, ticket issued 7/7/15.
• Jenna Rae Bretzel, Baker, animals creating a nuisance, bond forfeited $60, ticket issued 7/8/15.
• Garrett Scott Putnam, Baker, tobacco possession or consumption, under 18 years, 1st offense, $135, ten hours of community service to run concurrent with file #TK-2015-80, WiseChoice LifeSkills – MIP Youth in Lieu of Tobacco Cessation Program, to run concurrent with file #TK-2015-80, ticket issued 7/6/15.