Baker Police Department
• April 6, 2015 – April 12, 2015 – 21 Calls for service: 3 informations; 2 unlocks; 2 citizen assists; 7 traffic stops; 1 911 hang up; 1 suspended driving violation; 1 public nuisance ticket (second offense), 5 public nuisance warnings to be followed up; 2 agency assists; 2 animal complaints
Anyone with any information on any area crime is encouraged to call Crimestoppers at 406-778-2222. Calls are never recorded and rewards are offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of responsible parties.
• Dylan R.D. Hicks, Camden, AR, fail to register O/S MV when used for hire or person gainfully employed in Montana, bond forfeited $85, ticket issued 3/14/15.
• Kaisa J. Hill, Pasco, WA, speeding on non-interstate, exceed day limit of 70 MPH, 88/70, bond forfeited $40, ticket issued 3/13/15.
• Kailee Mae Thompson, Miles City, driving a motor vehicle while privilege to do so is suspended or revoked, $285 fine, ten days jail with eight suspended on conditions for six months (10/10/15), loss of driver’s license by the State of Montana for an additional one year, no violations of any local, state or federal laws, pay fines, fees and/or surcharges as agreed/ordered, complete jail as ordered, complete WiseChoice LifeSkills Course – Driver Responsibility, notify the Court/Counsel immediately (within 48 hours) of any change of address or telephone number, ticket issued 1/22/15.
• Tristan Paul Stark, Baker, speeding on non-interstate, exceed night limit of 65 MPH, 83/65, bond forfeited $40, ticket issued 3/7/15.
• Bryce Douglas Ward, Baker, careless driving, bond forfeited $85, ticket issued 3/8/15.
• Tyler John Maus, Golva, ND, operate a vehicle, combination of load, object, or other thing with size or weight, w/o spec permit, bond forfeited $135, ticket issued 3/25/15.
• David Carl Baltrusch, Sidney, speeding on non-interstate, exceed day limit of 70 MPH, 79/70, bond forfeited $20, ticket issued 3/20/15.
• Rebecca Marie Wiersma, Baker, speeding on non-interstate, exceed day limit of 70 MPH, 80/70, bond forfeited $20, ticket issued 3/23/15.
• Jerry Duane Lei, Bowman, ND, fail to purchase trip permit immediately upon arrival in state, bond forfeited $85, ticket issued 3/24/15.
• Barbara J. Supanik, Baker, ROW violation, fail to yield to vehicle on through highway, bond forfeited $85, ticket issued 2/10/15.
• Shye N. Coulter, Baker, speeding on non-interstate, exceed night limit of 65 MPH, 87/65, bond forfeited $70, ticket issued 3/7/15.